Sep 28, 2011
Other Available Downloads
- Added support for .NET 3.5
- Add KeepAliveRequestInfo and EndOfWriteRequestInfo classes to support "firstname.lastname@example.org" and "email@example.com" channel request.
- Add ability to add new channel requests not handled by the library
- Add DES-EDE3-CFB private key file encryption
- Add ability to update LastWriteTime and LastAccessTime properties for SftpFile object.
- Some performance improvements
- Fix reading private key files generated by putty utility
- Fix RequestRead method. Now returns empty array if no data is read.
- Minor code improvements
- Fix random number generation, was going into infinite loops on some systems
- Fix command encoding support
Great Job! I was able to download, establish a connection and run commands in the matter of minutes.
on Nov 26, 2011 at 2:27 AM
Great job on the library. I used it for upload, download, deleting files and directory listings on a SFTP server and it worked without any problem. Keep up the good work!
on Nov 17, 2011 at 5:41 AM
I used this release to retrieve few files by sftp and .. it worked :)
on Nov 2, 2011 at 5:44 PM
While i feel SFTP should be supported as a first-class protocol in .NET like FTP, this project made it painless to work with SFTP in .NET. While it is not something I have used, i really like seeing TPL Task support has already been implemented. Great Job!
on Oct 27, 2011 at 4:18 PM
Thank u, Oleg!
on Oct 15, 2011 at 4:29 AM
Great library, found it to be very handy for SFTP client connectivity. Excellent work Oleg!
on Oct 11, 2011 at 3:04 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.