Nov 22, 2014
Other Available Downloads
Nov 22, 2014
- Improved accuracy of IsConnected on .NET
- Added support for ssh.com (SSH-2) private keys (issue #1987)
- Support an acceptable group of up to 8192 bits for SHA-1 and SHA-256 Diffie-Hellman Group and Key Exchange (issues #1973 and #1777)
- Reduced default buffer size for SftpClient from 64 KB to 32 KB as some SSH servers apply a hard limit of 64 KB at the transport level.
- SftpClient is throwing undocumented exceptions (issue #2148)
- Client channels are no longer closed on dispose (issue #1943)
- SftpClient.Exists(string) returns true for a path that does not exist (issues #1952, #1696 and #1574)
- ObjectDisposedException when channel is closing (issues #1942 and #1944)
- Stack overflow during authentication when server returns same allowed methods after partial success (issue #2399)
- SshCommand doesn't cleanup subscribed events (issue #2295)
- Lines before protocol identification string are not skipped (issue #1935 and #2223)
- ShellStream.ReadLine produces incorrect output when reading multi-byte characters (issue #2190)
- SftpClient constructor throws ArgumentException when host contains underscore (issue #1845)
- Signing key is missing from source download (issue #2455)
- Forwarded Port channels can get stuck waiting (issue #1558)
- NullReferenceException when SftpFileStream is finalized after dispose of session (issue #2013)
- BlockCipher.Encrypt fails if input message is not padded (issue #2547)
- ScpClient: Missing files when using DirectoryUpload (issue #1382)
- Dynamic port forwarding slows down to a crawl (issue #2010)
- SendKeepAlive causes SocketException when connection is dropped (issue #2029)
- SocketException on Dispose or Disconnect (issue #2400)
- Sending EOF on wrong channel number (issue #1877)
- ForwardedPortDynamic: Unhandled exception if client terminates socket (issue #1844)
Thanks for the new release
on May 15, 2016 at 3:27 AM
Worked first time behind our corporate HTTP proxy and connecting to a Secure FTP using RSA private key! I can hardly believe it...
on Jan 14, 2016 at 4:57 AM
The Compression Support described in Issue 219 does not work anymore.
on Dec 16, 2015 at 8:46 AM
Works like a charm. Fast, simple to use and rock steady. I see no reason not to promote this to a stable release.
on Nov 10, 2015 at 2:40 PM
Its a good library with examples.
Thanks a lot. :)
on Aug 20, 2015 at 7:37 AM
Very good, thanks!
on Jul 23, 2015 at 3:36 PM
Great stuff. Straightforward and easy to use.
on May 13, 2015 at 4:01 PM
I found this library when searching for a way to automate data extracts from our Oracle databases, and to automate some daily SFTP uploads. It was easy to integrate and is working perfectly.
on Apr 13, 2015 at 6:51 PM
Fixes timeout issues we had in the last stable release.
on Mar 26, 2015 at 7:28 PM
Many bugs fixed but having problems compiling the source unde 3.5 and PowrForwarding still slows down when used in Dynamic mode
on Mar 13, 2015 at 12:57 PM
This cmdlet tool is great tool, but the problem is I couldn't make it issue linux commands after I ssh into a server using powershell. Is there any documentation on how to use it. Also there a way to point the script to look into a file in which the files list all the servers you need to login and also what username and password that you need to login?
on Mar 3, 2015 at 1:45 PM
This is a very intuitive framework for SFTP integration, allowing you to automate tasks dealing with authentication, file transfer etc.
It is very easy to use and I found it very useful as I was looking for a free library to integrate with SFTP with private key security and passphrase authentication that did not require having to install programs or apps on the server.
on Feb 24, 2015 at 8:40 AM
Fantastic library, and well documented. Saved my skin since the .Net FtpWebRequest doesn't support SFTP or HTTP Proxies! I've used this in my File Upload handler to upload chunks of data via a Plupload GUI. Works like a charm.
on Feb 18, 2015 at 7:59 AM
thank you so much
on Jan 16, 2015 at 5:21 PM
I had no idea this library existed but it was right there when I needed it. Brilliant and worked exactly as I expected it to.
on Jan 12, 2015 at 4:11 AM
Thank you so much!
on Nov 24, 2014 at 4:02 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.