Need help getting started!

May 11, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Hi Guys,

I need help using ssh.net. I have no clue where to start or how to get it working. I am using Sharpdevelop and i have downloaded the binary (only learnt how to add a reference today), the examples as well as the documentation.

I just need some basic example code on how to get started using this. But i need to be explained to like a child :)

Basically this is my situation:

I work in a warehouse enviroment, with alot of automation equipment. Each workcell has a blade, and each workcell has different scripts running on them. From time to time it becomes necessary to restart these scripts, which involves logging on via Putty (with and authentication key) and navigating to the scripts and then manually stopping and starting them.

This is a real ball ache for me and i would like to have a button click event on my existing application i have developed (which handles alot of database queries) to restart the scripts on a particular workcell.

I will need to be explained how to add the reference, which namespaces to use, and how to connect. I know im being a pain :(

Please help.