Tests Issues

Feb 9, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Hi,

I've downloaded the last version of your library with the source code, and am trying to run the Tests in VS2010.

After multiples try, I still doesn't have good results. I can see where the problems are, but can't understand why they appears...

In the most cases, I obtain the following exception :

Renci.SshNet.Common.SshConnectionException : An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
This exception is provided by the method SshCommand.WaitHandle because WaitAny returns 0.

An other problem is that every "Asynchronous" method is blocking for ever on the code
while(!asyncresult.IsCompleted) Thread.Sleep(100);

I don't know if the two issues are linked, but I wanted to give you the max infos about my problem.

I'm working on a Windows7x64bits environment and try to connect to a SysaxMultiServer configured in SSH2 based SFTP/SCP only on port 22. For security reason, our development area isn't connected to Internet. I'm using a sysax user account with max grants and have any problem to use it with a WinScp client.

I would really appreciate to understand what I'm doing wrong or if my problems are related to the server I'm using.

Thank's in advance for your answer,
Séb

Coordinator
Feb 10, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Hi Seb,

Well, most of the test are run succesfully on my environment except few.

One that check 256 key exchange which is not support on my test server and few long running test can fail sometimes but other then that its all tests correctly.

I have two test projects there, one for .NET 40 and one for .NET 3.5 but recently I usually run only 4.0 one so if there are any errors in 3.5 then I dont know about it and will try to check it, may be tomorrow.

When you get "Renci.SshNet.Common.SshConnectionException : An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine." it usually means that connection was dropped, in most cases its because there were some SSH protocol error and SSH server closed this TCP socket.

I also run my tests on Windows 7 x64 but connecting to CentOS server.

What tests are failing?

Thanks,

Oleg