SftpClient.RemoveFile

Nov 8, 2011 at 7:56 PM

I see SftpClient.RemoveFile in the documentation for version 0.1 (1.0), but I don't see it in the source code.  Is it not implemented yet?

Nov 8, 2011 at 8:07 PM
Hi

Where did you find that (so it can be updated)? It's called Sftp.DeleteFile(...) now :-)

On 8. nov. 2011, at 20:56, "MarkGood" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I see SftpClient.RemoveFile in the documentation for version 0.1 (1.0), but I don't see it in the source code. Is it not implemented yet?

Nov 8, 2011 at 8:44 PM
I saw it in the help file (SshClient.chm).

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Kenneth_aa <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi

Where did you find that (so it can be updated)? It's called Sftp.DeleteFile(...) now :-)

I see SftpClient.RemoveFile in the documentation for version 0.1 (1.0), but I don't see it in the source code. Is it not implemented yet?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sshnet@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sshnet@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Nov 8, 2011 at 8:59 PM
Hi again

Thanks, it's woefully outdated - thanks for letting us know, we have a person helping with documentation.

If you see more inconsistency let us know here. I'll reply here if there's updates.

On 8. nov. 2011, at 21:45, "MarkGood" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sshnet@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sshnet@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Nov 9, 2011 at 1:16 AM

I'm interested in helping any way I can. Great work! Keep it up, please.

On Nov 8, 2011 3:59 PM, "Kenneth_aa" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi again

Thanks, it's woefully outdated - thanks for letting us know, we have a person helping with documentation.

If you see more inconsistency let us know here. I'll reply here if there's updates.

On 8. nov. 2011, at 21:45, "MarkGood" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi

Coordinator
Nov 10, 2011 at 2:38 PM

We have a person now who will help us to produce better documentation,so I guess for know what we looking for is what subject we should cover in it.

I am not good at it so dont event know how to structure it so any feedback in this area would be helpful.

Thanks,

Oleg