Certificate

Sep 12, 2011 at 12:40 PM

Possible to add a certificate when you connect with the SFTP client? Any other way of solve this?

Coordinator
Sep 12, 2011 at 12:58 PM

Short answer would be yes but,

in order for me to do that I need access to the server which configured to use certificates, since I am not a UNIX person I have no idea how to do it and since I dont have access to such server its impossible for me to implement it.

If you have access to such server that I can get access to or peharps if I give you access to one and you can remotely configure it for me I could take a look at it.

Thanks,

Oleg

Sep 12, 2011 at 1:52 PM

I cant reveal the identity of the server :(

I was thinking of using one of the installed certificates on the local machine by using some other windows dll or how you could solve that. Why isnt this included in the NET enviroment to start with?

Coordinator
Sep 12, 2011 at 7:53 PM

I don't know why its not included in .NET

I never worked with certificates so I will need some help with setting up local environment here so I have something to test against.

Can you please let me know what server you using and may be point me out to the resource that explains how to set it up as simple as possible and will try to take a look at this issue.

Thanks,

Oleg