This project is read-only.

Issue Connecting to Valid Endpoint (Timeout).

Nov 19, 2010 at 5:38 PM

I am trying to use your library but it fails to connect.
I am using the SshClient(string host, string username, string password) constructor.
I am able to connect to the end point successfully with both CuteFTP and http://www.tamirgal.com/blog/page/SharpSSH.aspx
My Company wants to use your library do to its license and lack of dependencies.
I can't provide you with the host, username, or password due to security concerns.

Here is the Error:

System.TimeoutException was unhandled
Message=Operation timeout
Source=Renci.SshClient
StackTrace:
at Renci.SshClient.Session.WaitHandle(WaitHandle waitHandle) in D:\My Documents\My Downloads\Renci.SshClient\Renci.SshClient\Session.cs:line 533
at Renci.SshClient.Security.UserAuthenticationNone.Run() in D:\My Documents\My Downloads\Renci.SshClient\Renci.SshClient\Security\UserAuthenticationNone.cs:line 31
at Renci.SshClient.Security.UserAuthentication.Execute() in D:\My Documents\My Downloads\Renci.SshClient\Renci.SshClient\Security\UserAuthentication.cs:line 33
at Renci.SshClient.Session.Connect(ConnectionInfo connectionInfo) in D:\My Documents\My Downloads\Renci.SshClient\Renci.SshClient\Session.cs:line 440
at Renci.SshClient.Session.Connect() in D:\My Documents\My Downloads\Renci.SshClient\Renci.SshClient\Session.cs:line 314
at Renci.SshClient.SshClient.Connect() in D:\My Documents\My Downloads\Renci.SshClient\Renci.SshClient\SshClient.cs:line 101
at TestConsole.Program.TestSSHRenci() in d:\my documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\TestConsole\TestConsole\Program.cs:line 143
at TestConsole.Program.Main(String[] args) in d:\my documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\TestConsole\TestConsole\Program.cs:line 198
at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String[] args)
at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
InnerException: