This project is read-only.

I need a forwarding function, thank you paperino

Oct 25, 2010 at 1:21 PM

I need a connection SSH2 client, excuse me whether in the class library to help achieve forwarding function.

I can provide SSH's account, password, I used to climb the GFW in china.

my hotmail  :  im_v_v@hotmail.com

Please contact me, I the forwarding you a test for the account and password, used to connect, browse the Internet

Thank you very much

Oct 26, 2010 at 7:47 PM

I am working and forwarding functionality right now so hopefully it will be available later this week or early next.

Thanks,

Oleg

Oct 29, 2010 at 4:54 AM

wait you of good news, ha ha~~

I really need to really need this feature, but I'm not familiar with SSH agreement

Please!!!

Nov 4, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Hi,

I just checked in a new code which include PortForawrding feature.

I also change the way you use a library a little bit so now instead of creating Shell class directly you need to create SshClient class which will have all functionality for Shell, Sftp and port forwarding.

Look at PortForwardingTest file too see how to use this feature.

Please let me now if you have any problems or questions as well if you find any bugs.

Thanks,

Oleg

Nov 5, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Edited Nov 5, 2010 at 3:56 PM

Thank you very much for your work.

I have read the code PortForwardingTest , but a bit don't understand.

I want to help a friend to complete a SSH on Windows clients ,use SSH service for web proxy. i want a 

I don't understand, I change choose local forwarding or remote forwarding?

code:

var port1 = client.AddForwardedPort<ForwardedPortLocal>(8082, "www.renci.org", 80)

Local port is 8082?

renci.org and 80 is server add &port?

Please contact me MSN?   im_v_v@hotmail.com

Thank you very much

Nov 5, 2010 at 4:04 PM

How to preserve key specific host

Nov 5, 2010 at 4:04 PM

I will reply here so others could see the the answer as well:

if you do this:

var port1 = client.AddForwardedPort<ForwardedPortLocal>(8082, "www.renci.org", 80)

It will open port for listening on your local machine that runs the client and all request to you localhost port 8082 will be forwarded to www.renci.org port 80 by your SSH Server.

If you do this:

var port1 = client.AddForwardedPort<ForwardedPortRemote>(8082, "www.renci.org", 80)

it will open port for listening on your SSH Server and any request on the server to port 8082 will be forwarded to you client which then will try to open www.renci.org port 80 and send information back to the SSH server port 8082.

once you create a port this way you can call Start() or Stop() to start or stop port forwarding.

Hope it helps,

Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks,

Oleg

Nov 8, 2010 at 2:32 AM

Ok, you give I explained two circumstances?

I am just doing web proxy with ssh, what should I use local or remote forwarding forward?

Please! Can you help me an example?

I give you SSH server address and account and password~!

PLEASE!

Nov 8, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Hi,

It depends where you want to do your proxy.

If you want you client machine to be as your proxy then you need to use ForwardedPortLocal class.

If you want you server to be as your proxy then you need ForwardedPortRemote.

Hope it helps.

Oleg

Nov 11, 2010 at 2:51 PM

thanks

I have tried, still not understand.

var port1 = client.AddForwardedPort<ForwardedPortLocal>(7070, "vip.freessh.in", 22);

7070 is local port ?( this port is for IEBrowser proxy)

vip.freessh.in is remot server address?   22 is remot server port ?

Above and SshClient classes have what relation? Create SshClient instance variable contains the Host address, Port , UserName , Password.

How to key accept and save key verification for ssh session?

this key algorithm is 'ssh-rsa'.

'Bitvise Tunnelier' this soft can hint "host key Verification'

I saw RsaKeyFilePath and DssKeyFilePath at ConnectionData class of static property .

'path to rsa key file': what do you mean?

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!