How do i download this library? And any ysage examples

Sep 9, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Hi,

i'm interested in trying out this SSH.NET library. When i tried to download this, it seems its not yet avaialble for download.

So then i downloaded the source code which went ok. Out of the 2 projects in the sln file, the test proj is locked by TFS and I dont seem to have access to load this test project.

Is there any way I can download a version of this library offline? I'm mainly interested to see the usage of the library i.e, some code examples or samples that consume the library

Thanks

Coordinator
Sep 17, 2010 at 1:24 PM

I posted some examples and release the library yesterday so feel free to try it out or let me know if you need more usage examples and I will add them.

Jan 28, 2011 at 3:38 PM
Edited Jan 28, 2011 at 3:38 PM

Hello,

Thanks for this library! I'm really excited to get this running in my environment. I don't see any of the usage examples you mentioned. Can you you provide some detail about where they are. I'm just trying to do some very basic stuff like connecting to a Unix machine, running a perl script and displaying output back to the user.

Thanks!

Derek

Coordinator
Jan 28, 2011 at 4:03 PM
Edited Jan 28, 2011 at 4:05 PM

I have a documentation file which  you can download at  SshClient.chm

It doesnt have all examples which covers everything, it still work in progress, but already has some basic and even some more advanced examples.

You can also take a look at test project which also has some usage examples.

Hope it helps,

Thanks,

Oleg

Oct 20, 2011 at 1:39 PM

SshClient.chm  this document can not run correctly.   it has empty pages.

can you give us right one please.

thenks.

Coordinator
Oct 20, 2011 at 1:43 PM

you need to unblock the file once you download it from the internet.

Its true for all CHM files downloaded from the internet.

Also, its not up to date, unfortunately, so you can also find usage examples by searching this forum.

Hope it helps,

Oleg

Oct 20, 2011 at 1:54 PM

thanks for quick replay.

its done. :)