SSH.NET is now available here:
This project was inspired by Sharp.SSH library which was ported from java and it seems like was not supported for quite some time. This library is a complete rewrite using .NET 4.0, without any third party dependencies, using parallelism to achieve the best
- Execution of SSH command using both synchronous and asynchronous methods
- Return command execution exit status and other information
- Provide SFTP functionality for both synchronous and asynchronous operations.
- Provides SCP functionality.
- Provide status report for upload and download sftp operations to allow accurate progress bar implementation
- Remote, dynamic and local port forwarding
- Shell/Terminal implementation.
- Specify key file pass phrase
- Use multiple key files to authenticate
- Supports diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256, diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1, diffie-hellman-group14-sha1 and diffie-hellman-group1-sha1 key exchange methods.
- Supports 3des-cbc, aes128-cbc, aes192-cbc, aes256-cbc, aes128-ctr, aes192-ctr, aes256-ctr, blowfish-cbc, cast128-cbc, arcfour and twofish encryptions.
- Supports hmac-md5, hmac-sha1, hmac-ripemd160, hmac-sha2-256, hmac-sha2-256-96, hmac-md5-96 and hmac-sha1-96 hashing algorithms.
- Supports publickey, password and keyboard-interactive authentication methods
- Supports RSA and DSA private key
- Supports DES-EDE3-CBC, DES-EDE3-CFB, DES-CBC, AES-128-CBC, AES-192-CBC and AES-256-CBC algorithms for private key encryption.
- Supports two-factor or higher authentication
- Supports SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and HTTP Proxy
- .NET Framework 3.5
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Silverlight 4
- Silverlight 5
- Windows Phone 7.1
- Windows Phone 8.0
Sample code can be found by looking at the test cases included in the source code.
Make sure you read the code for tests that is not expected to fail.
Samples and Documentation
If you have any problems or comments please let me know, if you think its a bug please log it in issue tracker and I will try to address it as quick as possible.