This release provides mostly fixes to many issues reported by users and application of sever patches.New Features
- Add support for AES-128-CBC, AES-192-CBC and AES-256-CBC encrypted keys.
- Add Support for SFTP firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com requests.
- Add experimental support for Silverlight5 and WindowsPhone8 projects
- Increase private key file line size to from 76 to 80
- Fix PortForwarding clean up and closing connection
- Fix partial authentication
- Resolved issue with binding local address to 0.0.0.0
- Fix several hang issues
- Change default buffer size to 16KB to avoid hitting maximum package size.
- Fix SCP to use folder/name when coping files to remote server
- Fix NetConf to allow support of multiple chunks.
- Remove -q flag from SCP commands to avoid crush on systems that do not support this flag
- Fix synchronization exception introduced in previous release