Apr 6, 2013
Other Available Downloads
Apr 6, 2013
- Add IPAddress as parameter to ForwardedPortRemote
- Remove not SCP feature of creating directory structure for uploaded files or directories
- Fix the way SCP handling root path
- Fix problem when huge files could be cut off in the middle
- Fix exception handeling when multiple threads share one channel that can cause application hanging
- Fix internal server window size management
- Improve HTTP proxy error handling
- Improve handling of multiple authentication methods
- Fix threading in ShellStream by locking _incoming object when performing Enqueue
- Fix SCP Upload issue.
- Fix so Channel.Close() is not called during dispose phase
- Fix and remove orphan threads when using port forwarding
- Fix thread synchronization issue when uploading files using SCP
- Fix SshAuthenticationException by handling PartialSuccess response and continue authentication process in that case
- Improve thread-safe event handling
- Replace Task.Factory.StartNew with ThreadPool.QueueUserWorkItem
Seems to be okay for a basic SFTP connection. I found a bug which other users had already encountered. I tried the fix suggested by someone and it worked. Then tried using the html proxy connections and it worked fine. But it would not connect to one server for an unknown reason. Spent some time reading the API library and it wasnt much help. Probably okay for SOHO use. But seems buggy.
on Nov 7, 2013 at 6:09 AM
Awesome discoverable API, didn't even need to consult the docs.
on May 13, 2014 at 6:19 PM
Great library. Used in high performance production system with almost no problems
on Apr 9, 2014 at 7:39 AM
It's a little rough around the edges, but very promising.
on Mar 20, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Using it for a almost an year no issues with sftp. Facing performance issue with large files but i think will be able to figure it out a way to fix it.
on Mar 3, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Very good job! I found all I need in this lib for my ssh & scp sessions.
on Sep 30, 2013 at 8:35 PM
The examples were straight forward. I am using the DLL and the sftp is working perfectly so far.
on Sep 6, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Very intuitive API, SFTP works flawlessly, and very helpful documentation. Thank you!
on Jul 12, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Can you please provide a zipped version of the compiled library. it is blocked otherwise by most big corps.
on Dec 12, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.