Renci.SshNet.Common.SshException: Failure on UploadFile

Dec 11, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I have this:

Renci.SshNet.Common.SshException: Failure
   at Renci.SshNet.Sftp.SubsystemSession.WaitHandle(WaitHandle waitHandle, TimeSpan operationTimeout)
   at Renci.SshNet.Sftp.SftpSession.RequestClose(Byte[] handle)
 error on the end of the upload file, however file is uploaded properly. it is just crashing on very end, I just wonder if there is any way to handle that?

Coordinator
Dec 28, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Does it happen for every file?

Also, please check latest committed source code version since I made some improvements for file upload.

Thanks,

Oleg

Jan 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Edited Jan 16, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Hi,

Sorry for delay answer, hower I recently updated to latest version of library, and still have this issue.

Yes this happen fro every file I'm sending. The funny thing is WinSCP has the same issue. The server is SSH implementation = CoreFTP-0.2.3.

However I cannot change the server, but I started testing other components (paid ones) and they are also not working in most cases. Only edtFTPnet/PRO is not raising exception there. Also FileZilla is working without issue with this server. I realy don't think it is related to this component.

Regards

Marcin

Coordinator
Jan 17, 2013 at 1:41 AM

Hey Marcin,

Is this server something that I can download and install here so I could recreate this problem? Quick search on the internet didn't produce any result :(:( or may be I dont know what to look for.

If not, would that be possible for me to have a  test account on this server so I could recreate this issue and look for solution.

Thanks,

Oleg