Unable to send command to machine

Feb 16, 2012 at 6:47 AM

Hello 

I am trying to send command to our machine that uses   server.

I am able to login correctly but when i am sending the command it is directly disconnecting me below is a trace of what i am getting 

SshNet.Logging Verbose: 1 : SendMessage to server 'ChannelOpenMessage': 'SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_OPEN : #0'.

SshNet.Logging Verbose: 1 : ReceiveMessage from server: 'ChannelOpenConfirmationMessage': 'SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_OPEN_CONFIRMATION : #0'.

SshNet.Logging Verbose: 1 : SendMessage to server 'ChannelRequestMessage': 'SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_REQUEST : #85460946'.

SshNet.Logging Verbose: 1 : ReceiveMessage from server: 'ChannelEofMessage': 'SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_EOF : #0'.

SshNet.Logging Verbose: 1 : ReceiveMessage from server: 'ChannelCloseMessage': 'SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_CLOSE : #0'.

SshNet.Logging Verbose: 1 : SendMessage to server 'ChannelCloseMessage': 'SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_CLOSE : #85460946'

I run the same code on linux machine and it worked perfectly 

SshNet.Logging Verbose: 1 : SendMessage to server 'ChannelOpenMessage': 'SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_OPEN : #0'.

SshNet.Logging Verbose: 1 : ReceiveMessage from server: 'ChannelOpenConfirmationMessage': 'SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_OPEN_CONFIRMATION : #0'.

SshNet.Logging Verbose: 1 : SendMessage to server 'ChannelRequestMessage': 'SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_REQUEST : #0'.

SshNet.Logging Verbose: 1 : ReceiveMessage from server: 'ChannelWindowAdjustMessage': 'SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_WINDOW_ADJUST : #0'.

SshNet.Logging Verbose: 1 : ReceiveMessage from server: 'ChannelSuccessMessage': 'SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_SUCCESS : #0'.

SshNet.Logging Verbose: 1 : ReceiveMessage from server: 'ChannelDataMessage': 'SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_DATA : #0'.

SshNet.Logging Verbose: 1 : ReceiveMessage from server: 'ChannelEofMessage': 'SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_EOF : #0'.

SshNet.Logging Verbose: 1 : ReceiveMessage from server: 'ChannelRequestMessage': 'SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_REQUEST : #0'.

SshNet.Logging Verbose: 1 : ReceiveMessage from server: 'ChannelCloseMessage': 'SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_CLOSE : #0'.

SshNet.Logging Verbose: 1 : SendMessage to server 'ChannelCloseMessage': 'SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_CLOSE : #0'.

Any idea on why this is happening 

BR

Shahbour

Coordinator
Feb 16, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Hi,

It not clear to me what code do you use to send to what server.

The only thing I can think of why it doesnt work is because of this line:

SshNet.Logging Verbose: 1 : SendMessage to server 'ChannelRequestMessage': 'SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_REQUEST : #85460946'.

What seems to happen here is for some reason it issue channel request on a wrong channel ID.

I would need to see the code that you using and probably access to the server, since I have a feeling its a server related issue too.

Thanks,
Oleg